JXD 509G FPV Drone Flight Test Review
Added by DroneLover / Posted on %s
This 5.8Ghz FPV flier has excellent FPV and control range. It also has an altitude hold feature that works very well. Its 2MP camera isn’t that bad either.
– Excellent control and FPV range out to 150 meters.
– Altitude hold feature works very well. It maintains a steady altitude while you maintain focus on flying FPV.
– Automatic landing: It automatically descends to a landing at the press of a button, or on low battery.
– 2MP 720p HD camera.
– Headless mode and one key return features.
– Motors can not be stopped quickly. Concern of motor overheat if motors continue running after a crash.
Brand name: JXD
Item No.: 509G
Charging time: 60mins
Flying time: About 10mins
Flying distance: 150m
Working frequency: 2.4Ghz
FPV frequency: 5.8G
Flight battery: 3.7V 600mAh Li-Po battery
Transmitter battery: 4 x AA battery( not included )
Package Contents: 509G RC Quadcopter, Transmitter, 2.0MP Camera, 5.8G FPV, USB Cable, 4G Memory Card, Card Reader, FPV USB Cable, 3.7V 600mAh Li-Po Battery, 4 x Spare Main Blade, Screwdriver.